Mace-Your-Face for TOYSREVIL's Top-Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List


TOYSREVIL-Top-10-SDCC-Wants: #6 - ROTTWEILER HERPES (SDCC Colorway) by Johnny Ryan x Monster Worship

The mace-hand was the real kicker for me (Somehow immediately reminded me of the Mace character in my old issue of Power Man & Iron Fist comic!). The peculiar visage is intriguing (most likely an Aryan shit-kicker, what with the swastika and all) and a deviant character alongside Johnny Ryan's other Cannibal Fuckface (which Used to be on my wants-list but is yet unsated).

I am not at all concerned with the ideology of what the toy might portray, but tis a toy after all, isn't it? And I've not issues when folks produced 1/6h-scaled German soldiers at all, in the early 2000s.

This SDCC-colorway sees the 7.5" tall figurine in full color. I am unsure if subsequent releases will be fully colored, or be in singular or mono-chromatic colors (like CBFF), so this would be nice to get.

PRODUCT-STATS: The ROTTWEILER HERPES (SDCC Colorway) stands 8" tall and is priced at US$85. No quantities were mentioned. The brown bag with the words "I Got Herpes" was 'priceless' as well lol [BLOGGED].

Credit: SDCC images here from Kirkland Jue of Toybot Studios - including Frank Kozik giving the toy some man-lovin' - Best Con-pic yet! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK