Custom-Feature: Drill Droid #01 by BoboDroid

DRILLDROID-1

BoboDroid has been featuring Android-customs for some tine on his blog, and now he has gone and made his own first Android Custom!
"I was very excited to discover this unknown world and happy to learn about design, paint... So, let me introduce you my first Android Custom! I called him Drill Droid #01. I like copper color so I decided to work with this color. I also use black and grey so that is the only 3 colors on my figure."
DRILLDROID-2
"Drill Droid #01 has 1 very big drill and one small screw. In the front of the figure, I place a simple circle. The figure has also a neck line. I used two washer for eyes. In the back, Drill Droid #01 has a generator of electricity which allow him to drill. (it's a printer cable)."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK