Is The TOYSREVIL Blog-Mascot Character an Alien? Or a Demon?

ALIEN-DEMON

When I first conceived the mascot character for the TOYSREVIL-blog, I had not envisioned him beyond a slightly-angry-lookng character, with two long tail-like protrusions on his head. Through the years, I have failed to have a name for him (very simply, that would need to be addressed somewhen extremely soon), and as well failed to explain it's "origins".

While fending off accusations of a riff-off Astro Boy (a "rabbit" had somehow made the list too), I have claimed he was an "ALIEN", while others actually look upon him as a "DEMON"? (I am hesitant to say "Devil", because that would be outright wrong lol).

"Alien" because he awoken on Earth one day, and recognized not himself, and realized he does not look like other humanoids around him, so he assumed himself to be an "alien" (and an "angsty" one, at that) …

"Demon" because, instead of his sole purpose to terrorize and make folks addicted to sin, he instead discovered his joy for art toys, and then chose to share his addiction to art toys, with everyone else … part of the reason why he lost his tail and demon-wings after his decision …

Yes, I like "origin stories", and things should not exist without a reason, should they? So my question to you folks today is: Is He An Alien? Or A Demon?

[Respond here in the comments section, or Facebook / Instagram / Twitter me]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK