Custom-Feature: Let the Wild Rumpus Begin from Mr The Sanders

Mr-The-Sanders-Let-The-Wild-Rumpus-Begin-02

From William David Sanders - better known as 'Mr. The Sanders' comes a Mega Munny & 7" Trikky custom pair dubbed; "Let the Wild Rumpus Begin" - recently on show at the Vinyl Thoughts 3 show, which was chosen by the Dallas Observer as the "top piece of the show"! And along with the images comes a "story" too:

Mr-The-Sanders-Let-The-Wild-Rumpus-Begin-01
"I was in a pinch to find a Mega Munny for the show and Dallas was clean out. Being the procrastinator that I am it was too late to order one. I ran across a post on the kidrobot message board of someone selling a slightly used Mega so I contacted them and set up a meeting. After a 45 minute drive across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex I handed over some cash and finally had my Mega.

It was mostly clean with a Hello Kitty-ish design painted on the face. The seller told me that it had been a centerpiece for her niece’s birthday party. It worked perfect for what I needed so I took him home with me, commenced to workin on the big fella and got him gussied up for the show.

Skip to the night of the event-I was talking to a guy that was very interested in buying the piece for his daughter. You see, she used to have a Mega Munny in her room but they recently sold it to an artist who was gonna rework it. (Figure it out yet?) And that’s where the big fella ended up, right back he started with a new hairdo and a little 7" Trikky friend tagin along. Kinda sounds like the Velveteen Rabbit or Toy Story or something huh?"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK