Custom-Feature: Old Man Logan Munny from David Kraig

OLD-MAN-LOGAN-DAVID-KRAIG-01

One of the past comicbook storylines I've always been interested to read, was the "Old Man Logan" arc from Marvel's Wolverine (was it ever made into TPB?), featuring an "older" Logan and his adventures (so I assume ;p). But before that ever gets to happen, we are treated with a custom-Munny from David Kraig instead! *EPIC*

OLD-MAN-LOGAN-DAVID-KRAIG-02
"Based off a 7" Munny. The DK usual. Super Sculpey and Acrylic paint. I used real stainless steal for his claws. One of my submissions for the Vinyl Thought 3 Art show." ~added DK.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK