"Return of The Great Showdowns" by Scott Campbell

SCOTT-CAMPBELL-SHOWDOWNS-01
SCOTT-CAMPBELL-SHOWDOWNS-02 SCOTT-CAMPBELL-SHOWDOWNS-03

Looking through the artwork for Scott Campbell's "Return of The Great Showdowns" (currently listed for sale online via nineteeneightyeight.com), I was extremely impressed with the length and breath of popular culture covered in this series, which encompasses movies, anime and near loads of influences that warms my heart and memories!

This is truly a visual guide to the 21st century in celluloid; an encyclopedia of movies for both West and a bit of the East! Now I NEED to get may hands on the book … Don't take my word for it - go view images mirrored HERE on my Facebook album, and check out the exhibition itself at 1988 (Melrose) which runs thru October 13, 2012.

SCOTT-CAMPBELL-SHOWDOWNS-04
tumblr_m7q28f2x2x1qay9wgo1_1280
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK