Seen @ STGCC 2012: Tokidoki

SAM_0148
SAM_0149 SAM_0150
SAM_0151

Tokidoki's presence has been a fixture at the local convention since it's inception back in 2008, and this year, their island arena of toys and tees held court, flanked on one side by their Tokidoki-BAGS. And while I've only gasped at the toys on display behind the cases during set-up, I never actually sate my desires for the Convention-only Cactus Rocker, Punkstar blindboxes, Royal Pride family, or any single Tokidoki-toy, really! Which was to me a harsh waste, as I was gearing up to score me some toys! And having them so "close", I bare not to purchase them online now and pay for shipping (Yes, I am a stingy bugger after all ;p).

TOKIDOKI_STGCC_SETUP
[ Above: Set-up prior to STGCC launch ]
[ Below: Packed space circa STGCC launch ]
SAM_0147

What was "hilarious", was that a number of folks had shown me their purchase of the Unicorno Plush (yes, I "punish" myself by looking at what other folks have bought lol). The number of "toys" this year, was pretty impressive, to say the least, compared to last year's. Perhaps next year I might get a chance to score me some Tokidoki-goodies, and OMG, have I become a "fan"? *GASP*

All the images posted here were taken by my sister and mum, and you can see my own snaps (of set-up thursday) HERE on my dedicated Facebook album. And no, I have not yet met Simone Legno yet. Tis been 5 years on now, I think tis a sign that we will never get to meet lol
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK