Shogun TK Reveal by 3A Toys

SHOGUN_TK_3A-01

I was only just chatting to 3A collectors at the past weekend STGCC (Yes, folks, I talk about all-toys-all-day yo!) with a conversation specific to "Seven Bones", and how I had not planned to collect the series (even tho I've already gotten Wasabi and Queenie) and the convo drifted to "SHOGUN" … and then THIS image got revealed!

SHOGUN_TK_3A-02

Although I'm not too keen with the "Airbender Last Avatar"-vibe I'm getting from this, the concept and design is pretty enticing, I have to admit. The notion of a kitbashed-looking build is interesting in a way, although compared to the colorway concept from John Eugene Atendido Avila (shown above-right) looks more in line with the Seven Bones blue color .. but then again, nobody ever claimed SHOGUN TK was part of the series, or is it?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK