TOYSREVILART Sketchery


[12 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

One of the "tasks" I had wanted to complete on my birthday on the 27th, was forty-three sketches in my "new/old" sketchbook (reused from a 2nd-hand novel I picked up precisely for this project actually - book-lovers to please not pelt me ;p), to celebrate my age (I ain't no spring-chicklet no more, yeh? MUAHAHAHAHA ;p).

Might sound easy to able-bodied, or creative+artistic-folks, but it was a challenge I nearly could not complete! May I present to you, my collection of "Sketchery", with all 43-posted here! (More to come, as the days go by ;p) (Also viewable individually HERE on my dedicated Facebook album). Thanks for viewing, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK