Wolfenstein by WEKILLYOU x Crywolf (Sept 20-sale)

WKY_Wolfenstein_01
"This summer when I was in Toronto i did a collaborative toy with some friends of mine, Crywolf. They had a pop up shop in Toronto and Wolfenstein was my version of one of their characters. We made them in our bedrooms and hand painted together, just like i used to when i first started." ~shared Justin Pape of W E K I L L Y O U.
WKY_Wolfenstein_02

Priced at US$50 each, all the posted figurines are one-of-a-kind, and will be made available via wekillyou.bigcartel.com on Sept 20th at 12pm PST. I personally LOVE the character design, which looks to be their most "accessible" concepts to date, IMHO. THis would also make an exceptional character for a book, methinks! Less kiddie-fare and more "Where The Wild Things Are", I reckon!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK