Dead Toy by Adam Sacco

Dead-Toy-01

From Adam Sacco comes a new resin toy - which he had designed, cast and painted himself - called 'DEAD TOY', currently limited to 30 pieces and priced at US$35 each, available to purchase via www.soulty.com.
"Depending on how these sell I am thinking of making another toy in the 'Dead Toy' series early next year.

I am also a 3d Artist with experience in 3d printing/ toy prototyping if anyone is interested in turning their 2d designs into a 3d model prototype. I can be contacted through my website."
~added Adam.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK