Nendoroid Petite : LINKIN PARK Set

Nendoroid Petite LINKIN PARK

Ever since the news and release of the Linkin Park Nendoroids from Good Smile Company (waited for images since 'A THousand Horizons', but I lost track since), I had been pretty keen to see them up close and personal, and at the recent Anime Festival Asia, not only did I see them, I snagged a set for myself too! And while I have yet to de-box them totally, here are some snaps to keep folks sated for the time being, and to expect more at a later date.

LINKIN-PAEK-NENDOROIDS

As far as I have out of the box for peeps-n-snaps, the Chester figure with miniature tattoos are utterly adorable, as are the sized drum and DJ mix-board! Let me set-up the stage first, for more pics to be shared!

The Nendoroid Petite : LINKIN PARK Set has a SRP at 4,000YEN (US$49), while I purchased mine from the Good Smile Co booth for SGD$62 (US$50). Do check with your fav retailers for availability and current pricing.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK