SD Gundam Capsule Fighters @ Anime Festival Asia 2012

SDC12008
SDC12009

A passing thought went thru my head, as I headed for Anime Festival Asia this past Sunday: "Would I get to see any Gundam?" - as Bandai is one of the key toy-exhibitors at AFA, and that notion came about as they have an annual event solely dedicated to Gundam - with their "Gundam Fiesta" - that this might be 'lacking' at AFA. My fears were unfounded of course, although my next question turned out to be; "What where these customs for?".

These figurines were displayed with "SD Gundam Capsule Fighter" labelled on them, with CF being an online game. Perhaps these were made to replicate their online characters? Or hobby kits as "prizes"? Yes, I never did ask the promoters, nevertheless, enjoy the pics!

SDC12006 SDC12005
SDC12012
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK