outsmART originals for 2013

OUTSMART-2013

Designer apparel outfit outsmART originals shares a sneak peek into what they will offer in 2013 - featuring original designs from artists previously teased, in addition to the ones already offered up for pre-orders thus far. I have to say tho (and I am not being paid to do this), having worn the tee with JPK-design over the Sunday, it had a swell cut - even for a chubby boy like me - and felt pretty much comfortable without he feeling of being smothered. I LIKE IT!

outsmart-me-01 outsmart-me-02
(and yes, this is my first ever snaps-of-mirror-reflection camwhoring!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK