So The World Is Ending … What Would YOU Do?

So today is December 21st (Singapore-time) and I asked folks onmy Facebook what they would do, if they knew tomorrow would be the End of the World! What would YOU do, folks?

"I guess it doesn't really matter what I would be doing...the only important thing would be to stay naked all day." ~Fernando Muzzio

"Smoke. A lot." ~Robert Lumino

"Smoke a lot, spend money on cigars and get a damn WiiU today!" ~Nicol Tan

"Stop wrapping up xmas presents." ~Tom Clement

"I'd rob a museum of all the paintings i ever wanted, get drunk, smoke, and have a wild party smashing my neighbor hood like the zombie apocalypse. You?" ~Jason Wicke
"I would sit there on my lawn chair in the snow and watch the world slowly burn while sipping some water. I will go out relaxed and in style." ~Michaelina Jaster

"Down the pub for a few pints with friends and family." ~Daniel Weatherhead

"Chill…" ~Brian Madhatter Weston
"If tomorrow was the end, I'd be travelling today to be with the girl I love." ~Desmond Hinkson

"I would probably spend time with all my friends and family and say my final good byes or i might play the crap out of halo 4 or black ops 2." ~Jeremy Gurzynski
"I would just hide under a table and cry, hahahaha." ~Javier Jiménez

"I would ask myself & my loved ones if they know where they would spend the next day, and the rest of eternity…" ~Pauline Khoo

"Tell my son I love him." ~Tobias Larner
"I'd stop selling toys." ~Benny Kline (Owner of Tenacious Toys)

"Just keep on painting toys like nothing was happening." ~Mikie Graham (Artist ZombieMonkie)

"I'll post my controversial KAWS custom concept on FB ;p" ~Okky Abell Octovan (Artist / Toy-maker)

"I'd open all my MIB action figures and play with them." ~Adam Raphael

"In the final moments, I'd gaze upon my vast collection of urban vinyl, slight smirk developing across my face and think "worth it"." ~Ash Ellis

But not everyone is content with being "victims" of the End of the World though…
"I'm hoping I would be the one to bring about the end." ~GiantJapanese MonsterBad
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK