Custom-Feature: Kamen Rider UCUs by Arno Maukar

UCU_KAMEN_RIDERS

UCU = "Ultimate Copy of You" = is a resin platform figure from Arno Maukar of House of Icons, and he pays tribute to KAMEN RIDER with this series of hand-painted UCUs (Go bug him on his Facebook for availability nyaknyak), to which he added: "…those are my childhood hero, my motivation, one of my most beautiful memories, my mood buster, my imaginary friends, my Henshin buddies!"

This also comes at a time when Arno is celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of UCU, so HAPPY TOY BIRTHDAY, yo!

UCU-HAND-PAINTED
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK