Custom-Feature: TiKiTyme Bandit & Toki Tooth Tiger by NEMO

NEMO-TIKI
"…starting off the new year with this little blank vinyl Vimobot "TiKiTyme Bandit" expect a bunch of these Vimobot customs from me in the future coz i have a kool handful given to me from Benny at Tenacious toys! lol Tiki Tyme is available for purchase along with others through Tenacious Toys…" ~shares Mike "NEMO" Mendez.
And I'll take this opportunity to post his custom Zombie Toki Tooth Tiger, which I REALLY like! GGGRRRRRRRR

ZOMBIE-TOKI-TIGER
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK