Shades of Grey by Parra

SHADES-OF-GREY-PARRA

I've been holding out posting about Parra's SHADES OF GREY Edition PIERCED from Kidrobot for a while now, because too many people are making verbal connections to the book "Fifty Shades of Grey" (lol), and perhaps today might well be the day I helped fueled it's hype, for the release scheduled for January 31st at your fav retailers!

Standing 10" tall, the glossy vinyl (looks like a porcelain sculpture doesn't it? Neato) is in a limited edition of 750 pieces worldwide. Price is US$150 per, and frankly looks pretty swell via online images. Would I love to have this? Of course I would, you are being silly MUAHAHAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK