Toy-Review: Boba Fett Kubrick from Medicom Toy

BOBA-FETT-KUBRICK-01A
BOBA-FETT-KUBRICK-01B

I had absolutely zero intentions of picking up a BOBA FETT Kubrick - even after posting a myriad of Kubrick-incarnations on this humble blog of mine … but as always, there is a glaring loophole in my preconceived plans - if I don't see or touch the item in person, my decision is resolute. I am invincible to toy-temptation! But alas, once said toy touches my hand/s, my resolution is inevitably tainted, and some times (not all the time tho, I admit), I waver … and in this case, I paid cash money for, one fine Sunday afternoon, at China Square Central, the venue for my addiction … le-man-sigh…

BOBA-FETT-KUBRICK-02

Which is not to say I have any regrets for this purchase, NO, I DO NOT! This was an exquisite piece, marveling at the details contained within this 7cm tall figurine - from the removable holster-raygun to the had-blaster - to the insignia-print on the armor and the flight pack, this is indeed a adaptation worth it's mettle. And yes, both the helmet antenna and raygun-barrel are not straight because they were bent out of shape :p

As splendid as this 100%-sized figure looked, I somehow imagine it might not be as awe-inspiring as the 400% (aka 28cm tall) version might .. but then again, I have not held one in my hands yet to dare exclaim, actually LOL

BOBA-FETT-KUBRICK-03

Now, I hunger to get the rest of the Fetts in Kubrick form! And there is a whole lot to be hunted and had, I reckon! I have been trying to casually "avoid" Star Wars-theme Kubricks for the longest time now tho … Nevertheless, here's hoping something else "distracts" me … sometimes the "cure" for particular obsessions, is "distraction"… or not going to CSC too often… *cough*

Note: This particular item was purchased off a flea market table owner and not from a brick-n-mortar store. (Thanks, Simon!) I have been trying to trace which series it came from, but to no avail. - will try again at a later date tho!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK