64Colors Box Sketches & Mini Marshalls Tease

64COLORS-BOX-SKETCH-GUMDROP 64COLORS-BOX-SKETCH-MARSHALL

Now before I go to a closer-look at the toys from the recently received care package from 64Colors (okay, fine, check out the teaser of Mini Marshals posted below (*man-gush*), permit me to present to you, their sketches done on the mailing box surface! Shown above is a flying Super Marshall and a Super Gumdrop - and seeing them enveloped me in excitement, even before opening the box itself! (*man-gush*) … Thanks, Eric and Laura!

You need to go check them out via www.64colors.com / Instagram and Twitter @64colors!

64COLORS-LOVE-YETI-01 64COLORS-LOVE-YETI-02
"I will free you from your plastic bondage and we
shall be reunited again, my beloved Bundle of Yeti Love!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK