First 400 seconds for 'Evangelion 3.0'


Watch the above video with what i call "Cascade of CussBombs" = essentially me cussing along with the visuals that lay before me, and I don't need to understand the Japanese language to feel the severity happening on-screen, forgetting for a moment, this is an animated sequence and not "real life" … witness the first 400 seconds (6 minutes + 40 seconds) of EVANGELION 3.0 …

No worries at all if you do not feel the way as I had, here's a trailer for the film to tide you over:


"ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版:Q" aka "Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo" was released in Japan in November 2012. I'm hoping we get the DVD soon, so that I could add it to my first two movies, and cuss at lovingly outloud via my plasma-screen, in the comforts of my own home! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK