New Helmetgirls Artbook from Camilla d’Errico x Dark Horse Comics

CAMILLE-DEERRICO-HELMETGIRLS-01

Camilla d’Errico and Dark Horse Comics announces Camilla's second full length hardcover artbook; "The Art Of Camilla d’Errico Vol 2: Helmetgirls" (first one being "Femina & Fauna"). Currently available thru retailers and e-tailers worldwide, you can also purchase direct from via Camilla’s eStore @ store.camilladerrico.com, with the sized 8.5" x 11" x 112 Pages hardcover book priced at US$24.99 per.

CAMILLE-DEERRICO-HELMETGIRLS-03CAMILLE-DEERRICO-HELMETGIRLS-02
“Helmetgirls, is a collection of steampunk artwork that I am very excited to present in a single book. For years, I have wanted to collect my biomechanical ladies into a comprehensive book to showcase the universe that they exist in. An obsession that I revel in, these girls have become my artistic signature”." ~added Camille.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK