"Royal Pride" by Tokidoki (for Toysrevil Turns 8 Facebook Contest)

royal-pride-01 royal-pride-02

Truth be told, I had hoped to collect "Royal Pride" Blind Box series by Tokidoki - but alas "cost" is an issue (always is, when it comes to a huge line-up of figures…), but nevertheless, I will live my toy-wants vicariously thru the sole winner for this contest!

Click HERE to read and join the Toysrevil Turns 8 Facebook Contest - with deadline for submissions ending past 12noon on February 27th, 2013 (+8 GMT / Singapore-time).

*Do note that this blind box has already been opened by the retailer (and taped back by the shop where I bought this from), although I have not opened it to see for myself what the figure inside was! LOL*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK