'Classic Ultron On Throne' Comiquette from Sideshow Toys

ULTRON-ON-THRONE-REGULAR-01
ULTRON-ON-THRONE-REGULAR-02

I have zero desires for collecting statues. Thru the years, I have witness sculpts both evocative and awesome, but have never really held my attention, until I saw this CLASSIC ULTRON ON THRONE from Sideshow Toys. I've always liked the concept of Ultron and it's simple body-form depicted here is a swell visual representation of my personal memory of this "robot-done-direly-bad" (and a somewhat "George Perez"-aesthetic lol).

This 13.5-inch tall Polystone Statue is purchasable here for US$349.99 (for a July 2013 ship), with the Sideshow Exclusive Edition Comiquette (shown below) coming along with an interchangeable Right Hand holding Vision's head. The "regular" edition sees Ultron holding Ant-Man's helmet.

And while I can hardly afford this piece, it does not mean I don't love it :)

ULTRON-ON-THRONE-SIDESHOW_1
ULTRON-ON-THRONE-SIDESHOW_2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK