Pre-order Limited Edition Dead Kozik 13" Vinyl Bust by Kevin Gosselin Inbox

kickstarter-DEAD-KOZIK-BUST

Kevin Gosselin has started a fundraising campaign to create a 13" Vinyl Dead Kozik Bust (last featured HERE) with pre-orders priced at US$200 per (including shipping), with the fundraiser lasthing thru April 10th, 2013.
"Back in October last year I created a bust for the Kozik Tribute show and it got a very good response from the toy community so I decided to raise funds so I could hopefully create a limited edition of vinyl reproductions. I'm offering a pre-order for the bust on Kickstarter starting today and hoping for the best." ~mentioned Kevin.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK