"The Creamsters" Print from Buff Monster

main.103815

"The Creamsters" is the name of a new print release from Buff Monster, scheduled for a drop via buffmonster.com for $150 (+ S/H) March 27 @ 10am EST. Measuring 24x18” - this signed and numbered edition of 50 giclees are produced by Static Medium and comes in a clear archival plastic sleeve. Check out the timelapse below of the original image and read about the genesis of the artwork:

"The day before I flew to NYC to find an apartment, I put up my Mohawk, grabbed a bunch of Montana spray paint, and rushed downtown to paint this piece. There was a whole film crew, several cameras, and not a whole lot of time to work. Pieces of this time lapse was used in Kovas’ Ice Cream music video but I had always wanted to release print of this. I had to wait for the music video to get released and tomorrow is the day that I can finally release the print." ~shared Buff Monster.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK