Beer & Pizza Plush by Steff Bomb

STEFF-BOMB-pizza-my-heart

Steff Bomb would like to share her pizza with you, and something to wash it all down with … for your toy-desires anyways! Say hello to the two new plushes to be had via her Etsy

Have a Pizza My Heart: Pizza. My life, my love, my everything. The holy trinity of dough, cheese, and tomato sauce without the caloric guilt. 9" x 9", comes with a tag that says “have a pizza my heart”, thus making it the best gift to give to that special someone, which in my case is actual pizza. $35 each.

STEFF-BOMB-PARTYTIMEBEER

Party Time Beer: The cause of and solution to life’s problems. 4" x 3", Gocco printed label and tab. $15 each.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK