Custom Dunnys for April by Zukaty

ZUKARTY-APRIL-CUSTOMS-01
"I've been working hard in my underground bunker for some time that resulting in a bunch more of Zukaty dunny creations coming available through out this week, today VampyZee and Tash1, showed up in store and the others will follow soon, so follow me on Tweeter and Instagram @zukaty to know when they are available or if you can't wait for these beauties to come available just contact me to reserve." ~Paulo Zukaty (zukaty.toyz@gmail.com)
Priced between US$60-65 + Shipping, with all come served bagged with header card, and available randomly through out the week @ zukatyartz.storenvy.com.

ZUKARTY-APRIL-CUSTOMS-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK