Custom-Feature: I Sold My Soul by PJ Constable (for ToyConUK)

"…I tried something different and he's a bit darker than my usual stuff, but I hope that you like him :)" ~says PJ.
PJ_QIQI_CUSTOM_01

Since my last feature post, PJ Constable has since completed his third and final custom - based on a 3" tall QiQi created by ZiQi Wu - and the pics he shares with us are pretty breathtaking indeed! (Check out more images of his "I Sold My Soul (To the Devil)" here on his Artist Page on Facebook). Priced at £99 - it has since been 'Sold'. Both Skeleton (£80) and Q-Rex (£65) can still be had tho…

Looking forward to more awesome stuff from this 16 year old customizer I interviewed earlier in the year!

PJ_QIQI_CUSTOM_02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK