Custom-Features: Reticulated Grin & Bunny by Carson Catlin

Reticulated-Grin-carson-catlin

Carson Catlin (@carsoncatlin) shares with us some commissions he finished recently, starting with the above "Reticulated Grin": A requested commission based off of the Ron English Smiley Grin, while the below Reticulated is named "Coelho":

Reticulated-Bunny-Carson-Catlin
"The first time I saw this form in person was a DCON last year. And I knew then that I had to cut it! Fortunately, a collector I work with thought so as well. I decided to be respectful to the lines of the original piece so that some of JLed's design was still there. You can notice it mostly in the eyes. It has a base coat of pink with a gradient purple back. To top it all I used a light blue. Absolutely loved working on this and I hope to get to do another one in the future." ~added Carson Catlin.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK