Lunabee for ToyConUK 2013

LUNABEE_TOYCONUK_CUSTOMS
LUNABEE_TOYCONUK_CUSTOMS-01
LUNABEE_TOYCONUK_CUSTOMS-03

Frankly I was getting pretty antsy, as I had no news of what Sarah Miskelly aka Lunabee was going to bring to ToyCon UK on April 6th … but this emailer put my mind at ease, and I would like to share info and images with you, dear readers!

Expect customs galore from the artist with a colorful palette, featuring Gary Ham's Hermees, 8” Dunny, 7” Trikky, Pecanpal and a few Munnyworld figures ranging from £60-£140 (images revealed and sneaked above). And as well there is a 10 x piece Dunny Series dubbed "The Toxic Ten" - each priced at £45 each (a super special price especially for Toycon). Sarah adds: "Any toys that do not sell will be going straight on my online store on Sunday at the same special low price."

LUNABEE-TOXIC-TEN
2 of the toxic ten! Lupinus and Poison Ivy:
Lunabee ToyConUK Toxic Dunnys
"If you are attending this Saturday and have any customizing questions you would like to ask me, I am on the Custom Toy Panel at 11am along with 3 other great artists." ~added Lunabee.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK