"Tootsie The Turd" from UME Toys

I am not sure if I ever shared this with you folks, but one of the very first blogposts I published about "other people's toy products" - was about a Poo and Pee made into Plush. A trending website picked up the story, reposted it while crediting my blog, sending a hoard of hits (which till this day remains unrivaled by any sole linkback) and henceforth helping me decide to blog forth to this incarnation of the TOYSREVIL-blog you folks are reading today (and may the Internet-Gawds Bless You for reading too!).

Tootsie is in the UME store head over to www.umetoys.bigcartel.comfor more info.
UPDATED: The 2-inch tall Tootsie is now on sale here for £14.00 each.
Digital turds... Tootsie artwork @bigtoypoo Tootsie the Toy Turd
First resin turd of the day :-) @bigtoypoo Clay scribble. @bigtoypoo it's a piece of turd ;-)

So tis with glee that I came across this sculpt from Richard Page of UME Toys, of "Tootsie The Turd" (as named by his daughter) of a "cheeky little poo inspired by my visit to Andy Hung (@bigtoypoo)" ~said Rich … Imma picturing the packaging to be this resin cutey wrapped in TP, and stapled with a brown carton-header-topped with a slight smudge at the sides … With GLEE, I tells ya! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK