Custom-Feature: Shadoe Delgado's Mega Munny Shadowling for the Oakland Museum

Shadoe_Delgado_Mega_Munny_Shadowling_04

The Oakland Museum Of California had asked Shadoe Delgado to work on a 18" Mega Munny for their "We Customize" exhibit ("an Exhibit showcasing the various ways people can customize or hack everyday objects in new creative ways"), and the result is this:

Shadoe_Delgado_Mega_Munny_Shadowling_01Shadoe_Delgado_Mega_Munny_Shadowling_02Shadoe_Delgado_Mega_Munny_Shadowling_03
"…over the course of 3 weeks I sculpted this bad boy and saved the finishing for the 3 days of my demo where (I) painted up this bad boy and attached some "real" antlers. The exhibit will be up until June 2nd and shortly after this guy will be available in my shop for $1000 or if you're interested just send me an email(Shadoedelgado@gmail.com) if you're interested. first come first serve.

This was my first completed mega and it was a blast to work on and working so large inspired me to go even bigger!"
~mentioned Shadoe.
(Photos by Jonathan Guffain @JGreds07)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK