#SWDJKT Instagrammed (Event Instagrams for "Star Wars Day Jakarta 2013")

SWDJKT-TEASER

Fan's toys and trading card collections, Cosplay, a life-sized Snowspeeder, LEGO Imperial fleets, toy dioramas, lightsabre spinning, holopods, giant plush Ewok, and "live" mural painting …

Thanks to the event organizers, I had the opportunity to spend the weekend immersed in all-things Star Wars at the "Star Wars Day Jakarta"! It was such an awesome geekout for me personally, and was such an enjoyable experience, I instagramed them to the hilt! Check out my stream @toysrevil (hashtage #SWDJKT), and as well THIS Facebook album! Mind you, there is LOADS more to come, so stay tuned!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK