Terror Boy "OOZE NO.00" from Brandt Peters x FERG (June 3 sale)

TERROR_BOYS_OOZE_s00_shotty

Introducing the new "TERROR BOY" line from Brandt Peters and FERG with the first release being Terror Boy "OOZE NO.00"! With a release scheduled for Monday, June 3rd @ 12:00 noon central time - available for purchase via store.projectsquadt.com - OOZE no.00 is limited to an edition of 225 pieces and priced at US$105 (Includes worldwide shipping).

I've not owned a single Squadt all this while, and totally missed out on Trouble Boys before, so I'll be toy-damned if I missed out on this new series! Who doesn't love a melting-face killer? MUAHAHAHAHA I'm crossing my fingers I can score this one this time = Wish me luck, folks?

OOZE no.00 includes: 2 sets of arms (classic and 2.1), Machete, Double-barrel sawed off shorty, and a removable hood and helmet.

TERROR_BOYS_OOZE_s00_multi2 TERROR_BOYS_OOZE_s00_multi1
WHAT: "The Terror Boys are based on 70s/80s “Splatterhouse” horror movies,but more as a gang of terror causing hoodlums. You might remember the first gang from Brandt and FERG was called “The Trouble Boys”  based on a gang that took their theme from “Hitmen through the ages”. So you can expect more blood soaked terror miscreants soon!" (via Circus Posterus)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK