Custom-Feature: The Keeper of the Beach by Taylored Curiosities

KEEPER-OF-THE-beach-MORROW-yellow-MUNNY-KIDROBOT-TAYLORED-CURIOSITIES-ART-DOLL-CUSTOM-TOY-square
"Following on from the Keeper of the Garden and Keeper of the Forest, I have created the Keeper of the Beach. This is a homage to my childhood as I grew up in a seaside town with its red and white stripes, sandy beaches and seagulls waking us up each morning. So this creature is all those things rolled into one.

I have used a 4″ DIY Kidrobot Munny and combined sewing, my original resin toys, sculpting and up-cycling with painting and needle felting to create this one of a kind creature."
~shared Penny Taylor.
KEEPER-OF-THE-beach-MORROW-yellow-MUNNY-KIDROBOT-TAYLORED-CURIOSITIES-ART-DOLL-CUSTOM-TOY-6

One of a kind, this Keeper is currently available here for £80.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK