GARDEN(PALM)ER by Michael Lau x How2Work

MICHAEL_LAU_PALM-PLAY

Seen on the @MichaelLau instagram stream is (PALM PLAY) - showcasing without a doubt upcoming palm-sized action figures from Michael Lau (my speculation, of course), and with the other snap with an accompanying text: "GARDEN(PALM)ER, how2work + michael lau 2013 ~ 2017" = looks like Hong Kong-based toy-makers How2Work will be doing the production of … my question is, would they be articulated forms? Or just statuettes of his Crazy Gardeners?

If it is articulated 1/12th-scaled action figures in fabric clothes, we will collectively freak, hell I WILL FREAK! If I cannot lay my hands or eyes on the TOYSREVIL Holy-Grail of 1/6th-scaled Gardeners, then I shall start with the smaller scaled open, so help me Toy-Gawds!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK