Pacific Rim Featurette: Jaegers Mech


In my world, I am all abut movies like PACIFIC RIM! The embodiment of a classic concept I had grown up with - via a Western-overview of an Asian-childhood influence, is invigorating, methinks! How much can they screw this up? "Crush my dreams", why not? But better it had been attempted, than forever struggling in dream-cloud-castles … hey, if I wanted a retelling of my childhood classics, I'll go grab the DVD set, yeh? LOL

Click HERE for coverage of #PacificRim on TOYSREVIL, or go straight to my fanblog @ http://pacific-rim-film.blogspot.sg for all and only Pacific Rim!

PACIFIC-RIM-MECH-01
PACIFIC-RIM-MECH-11
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK