47 Ronin - Official Trailer & 1-Sheets


Katana-wielding Ronins and Fantasy with Magic thrown in? I can be down with that. And a hyper-heightened adaptation of a non-fictional historical incident, is something I am not adverse to, personally. Only thing I cannot get over is the special CGI effects which reminded me of flicks like "Detective Dee" and a somewhat "Pirates of the Carribean" visual tone … Hope to be surprised with the result, if I can manage to wrangle myself into the cinemas for this haha

Check out the one-sheets for 47 Ronin (to add the previous featured), released just (Images via IGN). I don not expect any toys or action figures to come out of this, but it would be an interesting and eclectic bunch if it did tho, wouldn't it?

47R_Tsr1Sheet_Keanu_RGB_0722_1 47R_Tsr1Sheet_Armor_RGB_0719_1
47R_Tsr1Sheet_Skull_RGB_0722_1 47R_Tsr1Sheet_Woman_RGB_0719_1

"While the film is based on the true story of the forty-seven Ronin, it is a fantastical take, being set "in a world of witches and giants" (via Wiki). 47 Ronin launches Christmas Day 2013.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK