Custom-Feature: Bruce Lee PAW by Pause

Bruce_Lee_Paw_Pause_Nobackground
"I (Pause) just finished up this custom Paw for a collector and I thought I'd send some pictures your way. The collector commissioned me to make him a Bruce Lee themed piece and this is what I came up with. It's loosely based on the final battle scene in Enter The Dragon. (If you haven't seen the movie, Mr. Lee has to fight the final boss who has a Vega-style claw hand in a room full of mirrors. Which one is the real one and which is just a reflection?!) So I made a background out of cut mirror and wood. Oh! It's titled: "Boards Don't Hit Back" ~shared by Eric Pause.
Bruce_Lee_Paw_Pause_Front Bruce_Lee_Paw_Pause_Background
THIS is particularly awesomesauce! HIYAAAAH!
Bruce_Lee_Paw_Pause_Closeup
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK