"No Hope" for "Attack On Titan" #ShingekinoKyojin

attack on titan

I have a "new" Sunday morning ritual, and I have been pretty habitual about ot for some time now = And that is viewing "Shingeki no Kyojin". Essentially, every morning, I down ore-meal and post-meal medication (to curb my high blood and diabetes, to prevent a 2nd Stroke from happening). And for my pre-meal meeds, I have to wait a half-hour after swallowing them, to start eating, so that time is henceforth dedicated to watching a (less than) half-hour episode of Attack On Titan!

And after the viewing, I am recharged and inspired (most times anyways) and bite into my breakfast, and enjoy it, bathed in the afterglow of a good anime viewing! LOL

This image posted above is titled "NO HOPE." and is by Justin Redfield (as credited by TOY PEOPLE). I need this as a posted or print on my wall, preferably in front of my workspace, because it is awesome.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK