TOYSREVIL Covers Taipei Toy Festival 2013

1005288_10152955951445405_149460318_n

The 10th annual Taipei Toy Festival started July 11th, with its last day being today Sunday; July 14th. Surviving a possible typhoon, the images I see thus far from the event are essentially split into two categories: EVENT and FOOD.

And while I have not been posting food, eating, drinking pictures from artists living it up in Taipei (sorry, this is not that blog for these hahaha), I have had the opportunity to post booth display snaps - thanks to photo coverage from event attendees Winston Leong and Jubi Yang (All images used with kind permission).

There are loads more to be shared, but those need a lot more research in providing information to you, my dear readers, and TOYSREVIL is not truly a locale where I post pictures only, isn't it? Nevertheless, click on the URL-linkage to view their snaps on Facebook, or simply CLICK HERE to view all-coverage so far (and perhaps even beyond, in time) #TTF213 coverage on TOYSREVIL. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed my coverage thus far :)


I'll end off today's coverage with the above video from George Tzeng - which feature a walk-through the festival grounds (which is essentially a disused Beer Factory) where you get to see booths and displays, and really help put into contextual perspective of the event! Thanks, George!

SLIDESHOW VIDEOS:


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK