TOYSREVIL Counts Down To #STGCC: 4 Days


I cannot begin to tell you folks the sheer panic and horror I had felt the past day and a half, when my internet connection was down. Depending on my mobile phone to check Facebook, twitter and instagram were the only activities i could have done, amidst missing deadlines for starting a contest, ending multiple contests, and submitting "deliverables" (the result of which I hope will not miss the STGCC deadline…).

And that's just me NOT setting up shop at this weekend's STGCC! I seriously do not know what I would truly feel, if I actually were …

And so to you, my dear friends who-would-be-vendors; Don't Get Caught With Your Cyber-pants Down, folks! (like me hahahaha) and get your cyber-promos out and about, and soon too!

WHAT THIS IS:
Adding to the frenzy and panic of preparing for this weekend's Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention 2013, TOYSREVIL will "present" a simple daily countdown to Con-Day … peppered with little "reminders" here and there :) … TOYSREVIL may not be setting up booth at this year's STGCC, but I am with you in spirit, people!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK