"Super Princess - Peach" by Javier Jiménez for 3NES Show @ Bottleneck Gallery


Earlier we had a look at two of the three artwork from Javier Jiménez, done for the 3NES show at Bottleneck Gallery (opening sept 6th), and today we present the third image: "Super Princess"! Peach, Samus and Zelda are currently available for purchase at US$25 each as Giclee prints 11.7 x 8.3 inches numbered editions of 30 (of each), or you could simply go for the set of all three "Super Princesses" for US$60!

i personally could not bear to see the rest of the listings, as I can barely afford purchasing any prints, and seeing them would more likely gut me UPDATED: I could not resist, and now I am gutted >.<"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK