"Cylon Raider" Hot Wheels for Retro Battlestar Galactica 35th Anniversary


And while I might not have snagged any of these toys at Toys'R'Us in my visit last Friday, I could not resist grabbing this instead! well, at least it was something I could afford hahahaha pretty exciting find for me!

Produced by Mattel for Hot Wheels, this is part of the "Retro Battlestar Galactica 35th Anniversary" 1:64 Die Cast Vehicle, alongside a "Colonial Viper" (OMG #Want!), released in 2012.

I've been beginning collecting Hot Wheels - specifically pop culture media related stuff - and having a blast "discovering" them! Now I need to fond me some Colonial Viper Hot Wheels!


Reaching them on the display pegs at the Toys'R'Us store in Tampines Mall was a slight chore, as a store attendant was stacking up new toys in-front/next to it, with his boxes covering most of the shelf … and even when I asked him to let me pass, he gave me such a quick look of disgust, it was really off-putting. BOOOO, TOY'R'US! You should change your name to TOYS'R'UNPLEASANT-STAFF!

And when I found out online later at home after the purchase, that there were actually Colonial Vipers in that series too, it angered me that I could not access to half of the shelf, as they were covered by boxes of new toys to be stacked, no doubt by the staff, to be able to have seen or searched for more … "Well done", Toys'R'Us, well done indeed >:(
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK