1/6 Loki by Hot Toys (from Thor: The Dark World)


I've personally yet to see the MARVEL movie "Thor: The Dark World", and have no choice but to wait patiently for it's DVD release (like I did it's celluloid predecessor), so I cannot comment beyond press releases and official product images, in this particular instance for the new 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure from Thor: The Dark World.

You can see more images on www.hottoys.com.hk, while Sideshow has it retailing for US$239.99, with an expected ship-out in September 2014. Now that's a huge chunk of change for a singular figure with minimal accessories, IMHO. Loki said; "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." in the movie, and I say"You must be a huge fan of Tom Hiddleston to want to own this figure!"

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK