Chris Alexander (Creo Design) Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



CHRIS ALEXANDER: 2013 was when things really kicked of for me. Behind the scenes I was working on a few collaborative pieces with Mark Gmehling and Dust as well as producing items like the Giant Monster Embryo for Taylored Curiosities. Publicly it was my first outing by attending the first ever ToyCon UK event. It was an eye opening experience in many ways but no regrets in attending at all.

2013 also saw me release my first solo piece called Tooth Decay. I had an overwhelming response to this item and it sold out within 1 week. 

Late 2013 saw me concentrate fully on handmade items. The collaboration with Slumber 'Slumberbean' was a fantastic way to end 2013!

I can't thank you enough for the support in 2013!





CHRIS ALEXANDER: 2014 has started with a bang. It all started with the go ahead to produce more Slumberbeans but I have also been inundated with service request from people to make items for them. Currently I am booked up until April making several collaborative items. Names cannot be mentioned but a lot of exciting things are ahead. 

Also 2014 is an opportunity for me to make more of my own art. Graffiti Anatomy was released late January. I hope to follow up on the success of Tooth Decay but making items that inspire me.



CHRIS ALEXANDER: My art is all about a play on words and looking at the world with a distorted view. I plan to bring out more limited edition items in the future ranging in scale and some may be 1-off items.

I would like to say more about my 2014 plans but I honestly don't know how it is going to pan out. I am just concentrating on producing high quality handmade items either based on my own ideas or those of others.




Look for Chris & Creo Design on the www via:
www.cdtoys.co.uk
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Online Shop
NOTE: All Images in this post were provided by the artist because he is a gentleman and rock-n-roller.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK