Custom-Works Lookback 2013: MR.MUNK

WHAT: I asked "Art Toy Customizers" on the blog and on Facebook to share with us their TOP TEN customs done in 2013. This is what one artist shared…

Today's TOP 10 CUSTOMS comes from Lance Lamont aka MR.MUNK, who also shares with us; "…in 2014 I hope to work on more projects, painting the figures I enjoy, and develop an original piece at some point. I'm very thankful for the people who have supported my work. This year will be fun". You can check out more of his work on his Artist Facebook page! And I am highly intrigued to see an original piece from the mind of Mr.Munk :)



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK