Doktor A Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



DOKTOR A: Jolly good and rather busy. I got to visit Japan for the first time with a splendid gang of people, which was a highlight. I also got to do a two man show with one of my favourite artists Mr. Chet Zar and do a collaboration with him. Also I released my most complex toy to date with MunkyKing. All in all a good year.


DOKTOR A: This year is going to be quieter. I am not doing any shows really, just a couple of conventions. I am taking a breather to learn some new skills and try some new directions. As well as stoke some long bubbling projects which need more attention…

Look for Doktor A on the www via:
www.spookypop.com
Instagram
Facebook
Online Store
NOTE: All Images in this post were lifted from Bruce's instagram @doktor_a by myself and were not provided by the artist.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK