Gary Ham Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



GARY HAM: I experienced the joys of fatherhood for the first time and can't believe how fast the year went. Professionally I couldn't have wished for a better year. I had the pleasure of being a part of several collaborations with extremely talented and wonderful artists, released a few new toys, and took part in some amazing shows. I'm not going to pretend like the year was perfect though. There were some bumps along the way that also fall into the memorable category.

Bumps aren't necessarily bad though as we learn,grow, and become better people because of them.



GARY HAM: I took on a lot last year and it made me realize how precious time with my son and family is. Time goes to fast, so I look forward to soaking up every moment possible. Lots of firsts and milestones to come.

No one wants to hear about that goop though and are here for TOY NEWS! So let's get to it. There are new production toys in the works that will be releasing throughout the year and I am planning some hand made limited releases as well. There are a few collaborative things in the works with artists I highly respect and possibly a mini series for late this year or maybe next.



Above: Custom Toy Titan pieces to be auctioned during 24hr Toy Break
on Friday Jan 25. The pieces stack into the Vinyl Toy Titans Toytem.


Look for Gary Ham on the www via:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Blog
Online Store
NOTE: All Images in this post were lifted from Gary's instagram @garyham by myself and were not provided by the artist.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK